Big Savings on Quality Replacement Windows
$125 off per Window OR 0% Financing, $0 Down - 18 mo*
Renewal by Andersen offers a full array of custom-built windows to meet all of your unique needs. Whether you're looking to decrease your energy bills with energy efficient windows or enhancing the beauty of your home, Renewal by Andersen of the Triad and Triangle offers custom-built windows that will get the job done.
Watch the video above to see what makes Renewal by Andersen replacement windows different than all other replacement windows. And if you want to know more about the operation of the Andersen replacement window, for tilt-in ease and convenience, you can watch this additional video.
Window Features and Options:
- SmartSun™ Glass is 70% more energy efficient in summer and 47% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual pane glass*
- Exclusive High-Performance™ Low-E4™ glass features an innovative exterior coating that, when activated by sunlight, helps reduce water spots up to 99%, making your view better and cleaning easier.
- Constructed of a revolutionary Fibrex® material, much better than vinyl, wood, or clad windows
- Nearly-invisible TruScene® insect screen standard on all operable windows
- Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays from entering your home
- Cuts down on noise pollution by reducing sound penetration
- Traditional look of mortise-and-tenon joinery, so your new windows look like your original windows
- Variety of interior and exterior colors, grille patterns, glass and hardware options
- Durable design helps seal out wind and rain
- Window interiors available in stainable oak, maple, pine, or a variety of pre-finished color combination to match the interior and exterior. The only dual color replacement window available.
Our installation crews are hand picked to ensure the proper level of experience, and then carefully monitored for quality control. We want to make sure that our customers have not only the best products available, but the best installation possible as well.
*Values are based on comparison of Renewal by Andersen® double-hung insert window SHGC to the SHGC for clear dual pane glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 and 2009 International Conservation Code
**With approved financing. Offer expires December 31, 2011.